Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Relationships we are Given

Day 25

I'm thankful for the relationships God gives us.


Relationships are important parts of our lives. They can be family relationships, friend relationships, church relationships, and casual relationships. They all play a part of our lives and help to make us who we are as individuals.
God brings each of these relationships into our lives. I believe that each of these relationships are in our lives for a reason. (Sometimes for more than one reason.)
Some are more challenging than others but it's those ones that I find help to grow me the most. I'm thankful for not just the "easy" relationships but also for the hard ones. They are the ones that have tested and taught me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm the crazy older sister of 11 children. If I were a splotch on the page of history I most definitely would be purple.
Feel free to leave a comment below.