Thursday, November 6, 2014

For the Love of Siblings

Day 6

I'm thankful for siblings.


They can be seriously some of the coolest people you know.
Siblings are a blessing. I don't know about you but I love my siblings. They each have their own unique personality and bring their own flavor to our family.

Yes, there are times when I don't get along very well, and yes, there are times when they are annoying (especially the ones that tend to rub me the wrong way on a regular basis).


But they are helping me to become less self focused and more others focused. More willing to see the mistakes in myself and less having to be right all of the time. These things are far from learned in my own life but without my siblings helping to chip away at these things I doubt that I would be the same person.
I'm the weird one on the right 

Siblings are so much fun! You can play games with them, share inside jokes that nobody else can truly understand, and you get to enjoy laughing together till your belly hurts.




I'm thankful for siblings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm the crazy older sister of 11 children. If I were a splotch on the page of history I most definitely would be purple.
Feel free to leave a comment below.