Friday, November 7, 2014

Fun Friday!

Day 7

It's Friday! I'm thankful for so many things (like getting through the craziness of yesterday, Thursday's are busy days for us). Today I'm thankful for Irish coffees.


They are the taste of Christmas in a cup. I don't have them often but when I do I enjoy them when I do have them.

Here is a recipe that is pretty close to how I make them: Irish coffee drink recipe

I've been told is to use Tullamore Dew as your whiskey because it tastes the best and doesn't bloom like some of them. 

I haven't experimented too much with them but so far I have found this to be a good combo. So thankful for whoever figured out how to put a warm, sit by the fire all cozy and nice kind of Christmas in a cup. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm the crazy older sister of 11 children. If I were a splotch on the page of history I most definitely would be purple.
Feel free to leave a comment below.