Thursday, November 13, 2014

Rain

Day 13

I'm thankful for rain!


I love rain. It is one of those things that I would not mind living somewhere where it rained a lot. 
Rain makes the brown hills turn green and the wild flowers come popping up all over the place (at least in this part of California). 
 Rain is a beautiful thing. It's sound is often calming. When it's stormy the ferocity of the storm sparks the imagination. Lights are reflected off of surfaces that don't necessarily reflect light on a regular basis.
  When it's over the rain leaves evidence of its effects behind for us to see and admire. It's kind of magical in its own way. God's magic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm the crazy older sister of 11 children. If I were a splotch on the page of history I most definitely would be purple.
Feel free to leave a comment below.