Sunday, November 2, 2014

Thankful Day 2!

Day 2

I'm thankful for the wise Creator who created all of the life around me and me!


     I know I'm talking about life again. There are so many aspects to it though! If there wasn't life then how could we be thankful? If there wasn't a Creator who made life then how do you explain the beautiful diversity, complexity, and order there is to life and matter? 
I am thankful for being able to get to know this Creator, not through religious rituals that must be repeated, but through coming to Him whenever and wherever I am. That's pretty awesome! That's something to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm the crazy older sister of 11 children. If I were a splotch on the page of history I most definitely would be purple.
Feel free to leave a comment below.