Monday, November 24, 2014

Prayer

Day 23

I'm thankful for prayer.
1 Thessalonians 5:18

I'm so thankful that as a Christian I can go to God in prayer at anytime anywhere. I can go directly to God wherever I'm at and in the midst of whatever I'm doing. It's an awesome thing for God to be so approachable and so available all of the time.
 It tells us in the Bible that God never sleeps.


I take comfort in knowing that there is never a prayer that I say that God does not hear because He is sleeping. He even asks us to pray many times in the Bible. Here are just a few examples:



Romans 12:12

Not only does God hear our prayers but He wants us to pray. This is such an awesome thing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm the crazy older sister of 11 children. If I were a splotch on the page of history I most definitely would be purple.
Feel free to leave a comment below.