Monday, November 10, 2014

Speak Out!

Day 10

I'm thankful for the freedom of speech.


In America we can give our own opinons on things, gather for worship and are able to discuss things about our particular beliefs, and we can discuss these things in public. We can do all of these things without having to fear being brutally persecuted for our beliefs. In other countries this is an unfortunate reality (e.g. the countries with the ISIS terrorists, parts of China, parts of Indonesia, etc.) but not here. Here we are free to speak out and defend our beliefs.
I'm thankful to live in a country where this is still true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm the crazy older sister of 11 children. If I were a splotch on the page of history I most definitely would be purple.
Feel free to leave a comment below.