Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Ce-le-brate Good Times, Come On!

Day 12

I'm thankful for celebrations!


Celebrations are fun.
We celebrate a lot at my house. We celebrate holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's day, Fathers Day, Mothers Day, Independence Day etc. etc. We also have a LOT of Birthdays, and my mom loves to bake, so we almost always have something on our actual birthday to celebrate.
There is a lot to celebrate. I think it helps us to be more upbeat and positive because celebrations are things to look forward to.
 Sometimes it's a lot of work but as I was thinking about it today, it's not about the work that you put into it necessarily. It's about the relationships that are around you that make the celebrations worth celebrating. (It's also a convenient excuse to have people over.)
So go forth and celebrate!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm the crazy older sister of 11 children. If I were a splotch on the page of history I most definitely would be purple.
Feel free to leave a comment below.