Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Gettin' Creative

Day 18

I'm thankful for creativity.



People are so creative. We are surrounded by that creativity almost constantly. It's in the music we listen to, the clothes that we wear, the food we eat, the places we live, etc.

I love to be surprised by people's creativity and see how they take normal everyday things and turn them into something better.
Etsy is full of this kind of thing. Pinterest has tons of ideas that others have come up with for you to try to duplicate. Google pretty much anything and somebody somewhere has something close if not exactly what you are looking for.
The world is bursting with creativity and we can see that now more than ever. I have yet to meet a person who is not creative.


I believe that this is just a piece of ourselves that reflects The Creator. I'm thankful that he allowed us to have this piece of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm the crazy older sister of 11 children. If I were a splotch on the page of history I most definitely would be purple.
Feel free to leave a comment below.