Thursday, January 15, 2015

Orientation week

My first couple of days:

I was pretty much just trying to get my bearings and trying to soak up where I was, what exactly I am supposed to be, and what am I doing? Is this crazy?
   It has gotten better though. The fog is beginning to clear and I'm just beginning to see kind of how things work around here at The Ranch (which is what everyone around here calls Christian Encounter Ministries). (I have more info on my blog post Crazy Stuff Happening All At Once!)
     The staff and interns are all very welcoming and I feel like I've transferred from one family to another. There is a lot of people here who are more than happy to help you whether it's with something emotional going on or just a practical day to day question. This is just the place where I need to be right now. I don't know how God is going to use it in the future but I do know that He will and I'm content to be along for the adventure that He is taking me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm the crazy older sister of 11 children. If I were a splotch on the page of history I most definitely would be purple.
Feel free to leave a comment below.