Monday, January 12, 2015

Good-byes and New Beginnings

I hate goodbyes. Especially ones with family or people who feel like family. I melt into puddles of tears when the time comes.
It doesn't matter how excited I am for leaving I know that I will have to leave those people behind. And that's tough.
    A wise friend of mine said something really encouraging. She said that while we are here we have to endure separation, pain, and loneliness but when we go to meet Jesus all of this will be done away with. It is painful now but it will not last for those of us who are Christ's.
     It brought back to mind why I'm here. I'm here to be a witness for Christ for His glory so that others might know Him. Then they will get to enjoy life without those awful things and enjoy God for Himself.
    So I'm here at Christian Encounter Ministries. It's a new and exciting chapter of my life. Every new chapter comes with its challenges but they also come with thier benefits.
    I'm excited to be here and to be getting to know people and getting to know how this all works.
It's time for a new beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm the crazy older sister of 11 children. If I were a splotch on the page of history I most definitely would be purple.
Feel free to leave a comment below.