Monday, December 1, 2014

The Most Wonderful Time...

Day 30

I'm thankful for the holiday season.


I love Christmas and Thanksgiving and New Years. I love the fact that the whole country (and many other countries) have decided to celebrate this time of year. There is a magical sparkly-ness to this time of year that doesn't happen any other time. People seem to be celebrating all around whether they are actually celebrating the holiday coming up or just enjoying the benefits of what effect the holiday has on the people and surroundings around them.
People seem more open and friendly. More willing to say "hello" and "Merry Christmas." More willing to spend a minute or two of time talking to a stranger that just a week or two ago they would have passed by without so much as a glance.
I challenge you this holiday season to say hello and smile at a complete stranger, wish them a Merry Christmas.
For those of you up for a level two challenge I would challenge you to hand a tract out to someone and try to spread the message of the gospel to those around you.
You can find tracts at the following locations: http://www.tractplanet.comhttp://store.livingwaters.com
Or you can find your own favorite tract resource. These just happen to carry the tracts I like to hand out.
It's perhaps the best time of year to do just that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm the crazy older sister of 11 children. If I were a splotch on the page of history I most definitely would be purple.
Feel free to leave a comment below.