Friday, October 17, 2014

Great Question IV


Why do people fight about religion?

I started Good News Club last week and this is the question I got from one of the kids. Me and another teacher ended up talking to him about it.

    I told him that God created us for worship and so people who either don't know the truth or reject the truth will seek other ways of worship. That is why there are so many religions in the world.
    Brenda then pointed out that everyone claims that they are right but can everyone be right? No. She then pointed out that man is sinful and God is not and so God will not lie and has the right to tell us the truth.
    The reason that so many people fight about religion is because they want to be right. They don't want to admit that they are wrong. Only God is 100% right because He is truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm the crazy older sister of 11 children. If I were a splotch on the page of history I most definitely would be purple.
Feel free to leave a comment below.